35 Best Motivational Dwayne Johnson Quotes
Unlike other peoples I am also the big fan of Dwayne the rock Johnson .He started his career in wrestling and converted his fame into movie star actor. The rock motivation is fuel of his body that keeps him going forward. Dwayne the rock Johnson is the highest paid actor in the Hollywood industry according to forbes and continuously going the path of success and inspire and motivate millions of peoples.
Here are top 35 motivational Dwayne Johnson quotes you will be motivated and inspired after reading the rock quotes.
35 Best Motivational Dwayne Johnson Quotes
- “My goal was never to be the loudest or the craziest. It was to be the most entertaining.” – Dwayne Johnson
2. “I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.” – Dwayne Johnson
3. “Blood, sweat and respect. The first two you give. The last one you earn.” – Dwayne Johnson
4. “You don’t need directions. Just point yourself to the top and go.” – Dwayne Johnson
5. “My goal was never to be the loudest or the craziest. It was to be the most entertaining.” – Dwayne Johnson
6. “In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.” – Dwayne Johnson
7. “With action films, it’s great if it’s not just driven by action, but by a good story and interesting characters, as well.
8. Though, there’s nothing’ like kicking butt.” – Dwayne Johnson
9. “Blood, sweat, and respect. First two you give. Last one you earn”. – Dwayne Johnson
10. “Grind hard, shine hard!” – Dwayne Johnson
11. “Check your ego at the door. The ego can be the great success inhibitor. It can kill opportunities, and it can kill success.” – Dwayne Johnson
12. “When life puts you in touch situations, don’t say “why me?” just say “Try me”.” – Dwayne Johnson
13. “Let your actions do your talking for you.” – Dwayne Johnson
14. “Success isn’t always about Greatness, it’s about Consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
15. “Wrestling was like stand-up comedy for me.” – Dwayne Johnson
16. “The goal for me is always to have the opportunity to work in different genres. This is a great and exciting time in my career, where I can have the opportunity to work in different genres, and also I recognize there’s not a lot of actors who have that opportunity and I’m grateful for it.” – Dwayne Johnson
17. “You don’t sign up for a divorce when you get married. It’s very painful. But it’s taught me a great deal about myself.” – Dwayne Johnson
18. “If I love you, I show you I love you every day. Little things, big things.” – Dwayne Johnson
19. “My mom cleaned toilets for a long time, and she’d seen a lot of terrible things, but she was still the strength of our family. And there are women like that all across the country – all around the world – who show that type of fortitude.” – Dwayne Johnson
20. “I want someone who can trust that my big hands are going to take care of them.” – Dwayne Johnson
21. “You either play the game or let the game play you.” – Dwayne Johnson
22. “I’ll never, ever be full. I’ll always be hungry. Obviously, I’m not talking about food. Growing up, I had nothing for such a long time. Someone told me a long time ago, and I’ve never forgotten it, ’Once you’ve ever been hungry, really, really hungry, then you’ll never, ever be full.” – Dwayne Johnson
23. “With Drive And A Bit Of Talent, You Can Move Mountains” – Dwayne Johnson
24. “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.” – Dwayne Johnson
25. “With drive and a bit of talent, you can move mountains.” – Dwayne Johnson
26. “I’ve never gone wrong trusting my gut.” – Dwayne Johnson
27. “Check your ego at the door. The ego can be the great success inhibitor. It can kill opportunities, and it can kill success.” – Dwayne Johnson
28. “I can eat two large pizzas and a tray of brownies in one sitting. I’m not sharing that. We can get another one, but I ain’t sharing.” – Dwayne Johnson
29. “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.” – Dwayne Johnson
30. I am not The Rock. I am Dwayne Johnson. – Dwayne Johnson
31. “It’s not about the car your drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out of the window.” – Dwayne Johnson
32. “Check your ego at the door. The ego can be the great success inhibitor. It can kill opportunities, and it can kill success.” – Dwayne Johnson
33. “Always be you, play chess, not checkers and always play the long game.”- Dwayne Johnson
34. “There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.” – Dwayne Johnson
35. “Around every corner, always protect the engine that powers you.” – Dwayne Johnson
Check out the rock quotes and motivation video below.
If you enjoyed the Dwayne Johnson Quotes please feel free to share it on social media using the share button there is other articles on the dwayne the rock johnson also see them.
Check Dwayne Johnson Diet Plan of 5000 calories.